Thank you for your interest in writing for The Upward Blip!
We are finally opening The Upward Blip’s doors to aspiring and talented writers!
Only well-written never-been-published articles that meet our requirements will be accepted.
Our Guest Post Requirements
- Articles must be at least 1000 words long with 2 images, and written in good English.
- They must be related to pregnancy and parenting a baby or a toddler.
- The Upward Blip prides itself for being a personal inspirations resource to busy new moms and moms-to-be. Thus, we encourage that your submissions must be helpful and apolitical.
- We will need your name (or alias, if you prefer) , a photo of your logo or yourself, and a five-sentence biography.
Please check for grammar and spelling errors before submitting your article. We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publication when it needs it or as we see fit.
You can include 2 relevant (follow) backlinks to your website (if you have one) in the body of your article.
If you would like to send us an article idea, email us at theupwardblip(at)gmail.com or head on to our contact page.
Please email us a single Word document. Here are a few tips that will help promote reader dwell time:
- Insert keywords in your post title. Long tail keywords are the best.
- Create good quality content and use the proper blog post structure.
- Make your article super easy to read by writing short paragraphs of about 2-3 sentences.
- Use numbered lists and bullet points.
- Bold key phrases.
- Include high quality images.
We cannot guarantee that your article will be published. If we do not reply within 2 weeks from submission, please consider submitting it elsewhere.
Ready to submit? Send your well-written blog post here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, thank you for your interest!