Update: The Upward Blip is not accepting guest posts at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience and will update you when we reopen. Thank you for your time and commitment!
We appreciate your desire to write for us. Thank you!
The Upward Blip’s doors are finally open to aspiring and talented writers!
Only well-written never-been-published articles that meet our requirements will be accepted.
Our Guest Post Requirements
To write for us, here is a list of specifications you must keep in mind:
- Articles must be at least 1000 words long with 2 images and written in good English.
- They must be related to pregnancy and parenting a baby or a toddler.
- The Upward Blip takes pride in being a personal inspiration resource for new and expecting mothers. As a result, we encourage you to make submissions that are both useful and apolitical.
- We will need your name (or alias, if you prefer), a photo of your logo or yourself, and a five-sentence biography.
Please check for grammar and spelling errors before submitting your article. We reserve the right to edit your submission before publication when it needs it or as we see fit.
You can include two relevant (do-follow) backlinks to your website (if you have one) in the body of your article.
If you want to send us an article idea, please email us directly at theupwardblip(at)gmail.com to avoid being marked as spam.
Your Article or Guest Post Submission
Kindly email us a single Word document. Here are a few tips that will help promote reader dwell time:
- Insert keywords in your post title. Long tail keywords are the best.
- Create good quality content and use the proper blog post structure.
- Make your article super easy to read by writing short paragraphs of about 2-3 sentences.
- Use numbered lists and bullet points.
- Bold key phrases.
- Include high-quality images.
We make no guarantees that your article will be published. Please consider sending it elsewhere if we do not respond within two weeks.
Ready to write for us? Submit your idea or well-written blog post to email@example.com now!
Again, thank you for your interest!