Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that if you click on it and purchase the product, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please know that I only link to items I truly believe in. Kindly read my full disclosure policy for more information.
Do you have a quick and easy spaghetti recipe that you want to share with us? Go ahead and comment it down below. My little kids can never resist such dish. So, I would really love to try your recipe out.
Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner.
~ Sophia Loren
- An Irresistible Spaghetti Recipe that is Quick and Easy
- My Last Say about this Uncomplicated Spaghetti Recipe
- A Quick and Easy Spaghetti Recipe you Toddlers (and the Rest of the Family) Will Love
I never had problems with my kids’ appetites until two months ago when my little boy turned 32 months old. What happened is still a mystery to me, but he used to eat anything and everything you put on his tray or plate. He would devour all of it like an adult.
Now, he won’t even try it if it is something new to his eyes!
My little girl, on the other hand, is still the good eater that she is. Vegetables, fruits, pasta, chicken, beef, pork, anything, you name it and she will just eat it like a good girl. She turned 16 months old yesterday.
An Irresistible Spaghetti Recipe that is Quick and Easy
So, without much dilly-dallying, here is a very quick and easy spaghetti recipe the kids (and the rest of the family) will absolutely love!
If everything turns out well, this will be ready in 25 minutes. It can serve 8 people and, if you will be feeding very hungry ones, it can only serve 4! Ha!
Equipment used to make this dish
- large pasta pot
- Strainer or colander
- non-stick pan or skillet
- wooden spoon
- measuring spoons or cups
Ingredients for the this Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 24 oz Three Cheese Italian sauce
- ¼ cup Mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 quarts water
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- salt and pepper
Preparation of the Easy Spaghetti Recipe
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally. Cook until beef is brown or until cooked through.
- Add the sauce, milk, sugar, cheddar cheese and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour spaghetti meat sauce over drained pasta, toss, and sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese before serving if desired.
Related article: Toddler-Approved: Quick and Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Pro Tip when making this Recipe
Add a little olive oil to your cooked pasta after draining to avoid it from sticking together.
Another tip, a splat mat will work wonders for your messy eater. This right here is one of my favorites!
My Last Say about this Uncomplicated Spaghetti Recipe
I admit… However we make our spaghettis, there is no doubt that our kids will love it. It is spaghetti after all, isn’t it?
What do you think, mommies? Do you think your little kiddos will like my version of the easy spaghetti too? Tell me about it please… Would appreciate it if you leave me a quick comment down below as well!
Just a suggestion: If you would like to start cooking with your toddlers, Babyfoode has 50 easy recipes you can try making with them.
Well, it is almost dinnertime in this busy household. Mommy should start preparing supper now.
Talk to you later, guys! Don’t forget to stop by the actual blog section and check out some of my motherhood tips for parenting a toddler.
Leave a Reply