Do you have a quick and easy spaghetti recipe that you want to share with us? Go ahead and comment it down below. My little kids can never resist such dish. So, I would really love to try your recipe out.
Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner.
~ Sophia Loren
This page may contain affiliate links. In the event of a sale, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my full disclosure policy for more information.
I never had problems with my kids’ appetites until two months ago when my little boy turned 32 months old. What happened is still a mystery to me, but he used to eat anything and everything you put on his tray or plate. He would devour all of it like an adult. Now, he won’t even try it if it is something new to his eyes. My little girl, on the other hand, is still the good eater that she is. Vegetables, fruits, pasta, chicken, beef, pork, anything, you name it and she will just eat it like a good girl. She turned 16 months old yesterday.
An Irresistible Spaghetti Recipe that is Quick and Easy
So, without much dilly-dallying, here is a very quick and easy spaghetti recipe the kids (and the rest of the family) will absolutely love! If everything turns out well, this will be ready in 25 minutes. It can serve 8 people and, if you will be feeding very hungry ones, it can only serve 4! (Haha!)
Ingredients for the Easy Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 24 oz Three Cheese Italian sauce
- ¼ cup Mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 quarts water
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- salt and pepper
Preparation of the Easy Spaghetti Recipe
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally. Cook until beef is brown or until cooked through.
- Add the sauce, milk, sugar, cheddar cheese and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour spaghetti meat sauce over drained pasta, toss, and sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese before serving if desired.
Add a little olive oil to your cooked pasta after draining to avoid it from sticking together.
Related article: A Quick and Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe your Family Will Love
What do you think, mommies? Do you think your little kiddos will love this easy spaghetti recipe too? Tell me about it please… Would really love you to email me what they think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well, it is almost dinnertime at the Mortellaro household. Mommy should start preparing supper now.
Talk to you later, guys! Don’t forget to stop by the actual blog section and check out some of my other motherhood and homemaking posts!